1. This is the website of I Agree to See, a project brought to you by Storefront Political Media.
2. Our postal address is: 160 Pine Street, Suite 700, San Francisco, CA 94111
3. We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 415-834-0501.
4. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically observes the user’s IP address and location, but does not automatically collect the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page. We collect only the information volunteered by the consumer, such as communication via email, survey information and/or web registrations.
5. The information on our Join, Survey and Contact forms is collected for our use. Note, however, that I Agree To See neither collects nor stores financial information such as credit card numbers.
6. The information we collect is used: to improve the content of our Web page; to notify consumers about updates to our Web site; shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations; disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website; and disclosed as required by applicable campaign finance laws.
8. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
9. If you supply us with your postal address online, it’s possible you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about the relevant campaigns. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address.
10. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online may receive telephone contact or text messages from us with information about relevant campaign. You can opt out of this at any time: if you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address. Please provide us with your name and phone number. Please note that we will use our best efforts to ensure that you do not receive calls. But, we also receive phone numbers from other sources and it is possible you will get another call. In that event, please let us know again, by sending us an email at the above address, and we will remove the number from our list.
11. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
12. From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
13. Upon request, we provide site visitors with access to contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them. You may access this information by sending us an e-mail us at the above address. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information. You may have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
14. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
15. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, please contact us at the above addresses or phone number at any time.
16. Thank you.